Things you know when you read 2000 books

 

๐ŸŒธ Title: Things you know when you read 2,000 books

๐ŸŒธ Written By: Ella Yoon 

๐ŸŒธ Review:

I love reading books. One day, when I got the opportunity to review a book, I made reading and reviewing books my profession. Reading books gives me the peace, the inner satisfaction that I wasn't getting in any other profession. 

Ella Yoon's book would inspire anyone to read more and more. It was fascinating to know how the author decided to write a book instead of just consuming the work of other authors. When I read that Ella even read books while taking the subway rides or waiting, it made me laugh as I could relate well. I used to read books while walking in a park. This way, I took care of both my physical and mental health.

Reading this book made me know the author and her mindset behind reading. Reading takes care of both the mind and the heart. It enlivens the heart. Through books, we can meet new people or get to know a single person in depth. 

This book enlightens you with a new world and the knowledge that one can get by reading books. The book is well paced and I loved every bit of it. It's an effortless read that you would enjoy binge reading.

๐ŸŒธ Rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing through the Storm

Twin Flames

Angel Finally Found his Wings