Kites Are Flying High While I’m Barely Staying Afloat

 

Kites Are Flying High While I’m Barely Staying Afloat

By

Caleb Thornton 

Review:

The title of the book "Kites Are Flying High While I’m Barely Staying Afloat" caught my attention and I picked this book. It is a collection of poems written by the author Caleb Thornton. 

you know i loved you

why’d you do me like that?

i waited three weeks and never got a text back

The above lines remind me of the ghosting that is going on these days. If someone isn't serious for you, they can tell you instead of ghosting and keeping the other one waiting. I am on my journey to find a soulmate and I have myself experienced ghosting many times. I believe people don't have the guts and they feel it is easy to ghost someone.

Those who have some experience in a relationship would understand the author's words and situations better. I could relate well to these poems. The book is easy to follow and well paced. I am delighted to read it. 

Rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing through the Storm

Twin Flames

Angel Finally Found his Wings