Stifle

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Title: Stifle

Author: Caleb Thornton

Rating: 5/5

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Review:

Stifle is the latest book that I have read by the author Caleb Thornton. The chapter "Sensitive Boys Suffer Silently" is my favorite from this book. In this book, the author has written about very deep emotions of his. I was able to relate to a few of them as I am myself too sensitive. I feel like "I am Fragile. Handle with care" kinda sensitive. 

The author has expressed how crowded functions are overwhelming to him. This story makes us learn that sometimes people are going through things with whom they find it difficult to cope themselves. They sometimes try to deal with their own trauma by doing or saying bad things to others. 

This story may open your eyes. I felt relatable to many things from the story and I appreciate the lessons I learned from them. The title of the book is suitable. The writing is simple. Even those who are new to reading could give this book a try. I read this short story in a single sitting and it would be interesting to read more short stories by the author on his recent life events.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing through the Storm

Twin Flames

Angel Finally Found his Wings