Life's Miscellaneous Wonders

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Book: Life's Miscellaneous Wonders

Author: Stasia Jade Maharaj

Rating: 4/5

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Review:

The author has faced harsh realities and life threatening situations which has shaped her in writing this book. It is inspired by her own emotions and experiences till now. The author's journey made me realize I have to go a long way as I am still naive about many things.

"Veins to Vines" makes us wonder how we share similar traits with strangers. It makes us realize how sometimes after meeting a stranger, we get entangled with them and feel as if we belong there for our whole life. I am currently experiencing this situation where I am in love with a guy who doesn't feel the same for me and I am unable to give up on him. 

"What is, was to be" tells us not to regret anything in life. It reminds us of our worth. 

The goal of the author through this book is to comfort others by her words and rhymes. The writing style of the author would touch your heart. Her words are easy to understand and connect. The title of the book fits well with its content. The cover photo is simple. It's a book worth reading. Don't miss to read it.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing through the Storm

Twin Flames

Angel Finally Found his Wings