Legacy

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Book: Legacy

Author: Chris Morehouse

Rating: 5/5

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Review:

Those who seek wisdom should definitely get their hands on this book. This book increased my knowledge about the connection between African traditions and Christian practice. This book is rich in content and I am grateful for all the wisdom that this book has given me. 

This book guides us to live an abundant life. It tells us that we are from dust and would be dust again after death. The below proverb, inspires me to be a child of light

For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the 

Lord. Live as children of light.

—Ephesians 5:8

The Questions for Study and Discussion would help you in self-discovery, getting more clarity about what you want. These questions will leave you wondering and would deepen your understanding.

I wish I would have read a book like this in my younger years. The wisdom that this book gives, I have learned that the hard way. This book has various countries and ethnic groups featured in it. Chris has done great work in this book. It's the first book that I have read by the author but it won't be the last book for sure. The cover and the title of the book are amazing. Add this book to your tbr now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing through the Storm

Twin Flames

Angel Finally Found his Wings