The Forbidden Fruit

 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Book: The Forbidden Fruit

Author: Tina Scott

Rating: 4.5/5

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Review:

I am a big fan of reading memoirs and am glad to get my hands on Tina Scott's 'THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT'. It is a must read by those who cherish memoirs. 

The book is written in five parts: Death, death is part of life, this is the part about sex and drugs, eighty-two days in Kathmandu, a true ghost story. Eighty-two days in Kathmandu is my favorite part of the book. I enjoyed reading the journal entries. The author learned the taste of Indian cuisine, saw real Arab sheikhs, learned a language from a private tutor, yoga classes, visited Monkey Temple, etc.

Her experiences in Kathmandu inspired me to live my life differently instead of following the same routine. Also, this book inspired me to start writing a journal. I had a great time reading Tina's story. The way she didn't stay stuck in her grief is inspiring to me. Loss is inevitable, we should accept it and move forward in life. 

This is a book that has a good flow. Tina's journey and her thoughts on the afterlife had left an impact on me. I truly loved the title of the book. The author's zest for life was reflected clearly in her book. It's a great book, there is no doubt about it. It would be amazing to get a chance to read another book by the author in the future

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing through the Storm

Twin Flames

Angel Finally Found his Wings