You Don't Need the Likes

 

Title: You Don't Need the Likes

Author: Glo Rose

Rating: 5/5

These days, kids and adults are having so much screen time. As a result, they have to wear spects at a young age. This journal by Glo Rose challenges little readers to complete different challenges offline. 

I appreciate the creativity of Glo in designing the challenges for this journal. Even adults could take these challenges. I had a great time reading this journal. 

While completing these challenges, readers will get many more ideas to add new challenges to their list. I had a costume party with my friends and we all enjoyed it a lot. I am looking forward to more such journals. It is a unique book. Experience different challenges and have fun in life. Loved the creativity of Glo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing through the Storm

Angel Finally Found his Wings

Twin Flames