The Glass Angel

 

Title: The Glass Angel

Author: Christina Foxwell

Review:

Christina Foxwell's "The Glass Angel" is one of the best books that I have read this year. If you love investing your time and efforts in growth, transformation, peace, etc then this book is for you. 

In this book, the author has presented how the Glass Angel and her story is an analogy for alchemy. This book makes the readers realise how we are hard on ourselves but sometimes we need to forgive ourselves. I have lost my peace 8 months back and am still struggling to get it back. This book has opened my eyes. It's time to break the cycle. I have decided not to stay stuck. Instead, I will work towards bringing peace in my life.

All those who want to create alchemy in their own life and the life of others should pick this book. This book has inspired me to become the best version of myself and live a peaceful life. The values shared in this book would surely help many readers. A book that one couldn't afford to miss to read.

Rating: 5/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing through the Storm

Angel Finally Found his Wings

Twin Flames