Candy Sky Tells A Lie

 

Book: Candy Sky Tells A Lie

Author: Shanna P Lowe

Review:

I enjoy reading light middle grade fiction stories. This time, I picked Shanna P Lowe's "CANDY SKY TELLS A LIE". Since the story is written from the point of view of the main character, I enjoyed it more. This book will take you into the mind of today's teenagers who are witty. I loved the idea of setting fingerprints on my mom's phone. 

Get a copy of this book and see what all the main characters Candy Sky will do throughout this book. I was surprised by her skills to come up with lies quickly. Candice's mind works so fast to come up with lie after lie. 

After a long time, I have enjoyed a book this much. It's a fun read that would cheer up your mood. I binge read this book. Lying is a habit that could put us in danger. Shanna has done a truly brilliant job by teaching a lesson about the consequences of lies to today's youth. School and college students should give this book a read. I am sure everyone would have a great time reading this book.

Rating: 4/5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Growing through the Storm

Angel Finally Found his Wings

Twin Flames